Friday, July 11, 2014

30 MILES OF CRAZY! 56: The Funeral of CGK, Part 1

... and it's Friday once again. Time for a new 30 MILES OF CRAZY! (#56)! Also time for another trip away from Colfax, out of the Mile High City, and On The Road to the 'City of Brotherly Love' (and place I used to live) - Philadelphia - for a new six part series. 

This week: THE FUNERAL OF CGK, PART 1... or.... (I really don't have a second title. I mean, it's a funeral. Have some respect.) 

Okay... first thing that needs to be said, please note that this new comic is two pages. Twice the 30 MILES!

Second thing...  Yes, this new comic series is about the funeral of my father, someone I never had the most brilliant of relationships. Sure, during all these events was a time that was 'Very Serious In Nature' (trademarked!) and is a story that I've been wanting and waiting to tell until 'The Right Time' (also trademarked!) Next week is the two year anniversary of his passing and funeral, so I guess that time has finally come. 

Also, let me say there is nothing 'Tru-ish' about this story. It's ALL true. Yes, all of this actually happened. As you'll find, my family has never been the most serious of people (well... most of them.) 

So, here it is. THE FUNERAL OF CGK, Part 1. 

... and with the Musical Accompaniment, I thought it would be a good idea to use some of the music that my father loved that I grew up with. So... three... two... on... Musical Accompaniment... and GO!

Share and Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment