Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Is it on?? Oh Hell, yes! It's ON!!



Tomorrow, I fly out to (some say "scenic") San Diego for America's largest comic/pop culture fest, known to many as "Comic Con" and too a few others as "Squid Elder Things Attack 2009". I have all my art work prepped, portfolios ready, and my "medicinal" flasks filled for the long march to sunny San Diego fanboy glory.

If you do make it to the convention, I will be appearing at the SLG Publishing booth (#1820) all weekend. Not only will there be plenty of copies of the Byron GN, but I will also have many prints with me from all my series (Drunkards, Horror, Jazz, Cabaret, and a couple others...) I may actually dance a small jig if you ask nicely...

So, here's the game plan:

Thursday 7/23: 2:30-4:00 pm
Friday 7/24: 11:30-1:00 pm and 5:30-7:00 pm
Saturday 7/25:10:00-11:00 am
Sunday 7/26:10:00-11:00 am

Other then that, I'll be wandering around the convention (Kelly, knowing her priorities, will be at the beach...) while trying to find a decent bar without having to taser anyone. This is a lot more difficult than it seems...

No comments:

Post a Comment