Monday, January 25, 2010

"The Exterminator!"

NEW PIECE

These new pieces will be hanging through February at either Tooey's Off Colfax (1521 Marion Street, Denver, CO.) as part of my 'Peepshow' exhibit or at the 'Valentine's Day Massacre' show at Luxe De Vil (657 Sante Fe Drive, Denver, CO.)

Stop by, Get drunk, See Art!!!

Click on the image for a larger view

I have spotted a brown crack by the kitchen sink put my bellows in and blow a load of the precious yellow powder. As if they heard the last trumpet the roaches stream out and flop in convulsions on the floor.
"Well I never!" says Mrs Murphy and turns me back as I advance for the coup de grace... "Don't shoot them again. Just let them die."

-William S. Burroughs "Exterminator!"

'The Exterminator!' Ink/Digital Color, Jan '10

No comments:

Post a Comment